– I am a stay at home mom, who rarely stays at home.
– I am blessed to have found a husband who is loyal, truthful, and loves me just the way I am. He is tolerant of my faults, and supportive of my goals. I truly can’t imagine my life without him especially now that we have 5 kids. I need someone on my side! I need backup!
– We are a home schooling family, who needs to put the “home” back into schooling.
– I have a crowd of five, who I am truly thankful to have in my life. They also add a lot of excitement.
– I have uttered the words “We are done having children. I am blessed with 2 beautiful boys…oh wait….2 beautiful boys and a beautiful girl….oops not again….2 beautiful boys and 2 beautiful girls…oh no…..3 beautiful boys and 2 beautiful girls. I have learned never to utter the words “We are done!”
– I have uttered the words “Isn’t it amazing…we have 5 kids and have only been to the emergency room once – 12 years ago.” Now I never say those words. In the year and half since I uttered those words, we have had 8 ER visits. Friends have threatened to buy bubble wrap for my family.
– I have uttered the words “We will never have a snake in this house!” only to have lollipop show up on the scene.
– I have learned never to talk in absolutes. When the word “never” is spoken it almost always happens.
– I am the proud owner of 2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 horse, 1 donkey, 6 goats, 13 chickens, 1 rabbit, 1 snake, and 1 rather large red-eared turtle…all pets.
Photo Disclaimer – all clutter must be ignored. Our house is bursting at it’s seams with 5 kids, 2 adults and a wide variety of animals. Our house was undersized when we bought it. Instead of adding on sqft like we planned, we a added on to the family instead.